Yearly Meeting Sessions
Living Faithfully in a Fractured World
Seventh Month (July) 8-12 at Guilford College, Greensboro, NC
Come to Greensboro, NC, this summer!
- Connect with Friends from the region
- Have interesting conversations while sharing meals in the cafeteria
- Lounge around a college campus under big oak trees
- Enjoy deep cool thirst-quenching worship
- Attend business sessions
- Hear thoughtful Quaker speakers
- Visit the Underground Railroad Tree or the historic New Garden Cemetery
Children of all ages love the age-appropriate independence of living on campus, sleeping in the dorms and eating in the cafeteria.
The Children’s and Youth programs will include day trips, Quaker-grounded religious activities, and lots of fun. We are planning three different programs so that we can meet the needs of children of all ages, including a nursery for babies and toddlers.